Here at Seaview House Hotel we know how important it is to bring your dogs on holiday with you , we have been looking after guests who like to bring there dogs back to see us on a regular basis and are most welcome here with plenty of lovely walks in the vicinity. At Seaview we have 4 pet friendly rooms in the hotel- 3 are Garden Suites with direct access and the other is Ground floor double with close access, All reservations are subject to our availability and our Pet Policy Terms and Conditions. Dog Friendly Room Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that dogs are very welcome at Seaview House Hotel but please note they are not allowed in the public areas of the bar, restaurant except (Guide Dogs / Special Assisted dogs ) but are welcome to access the gardens and all out-door areas & Glass room off the bar.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the house and around other guests in an out side setting
- The Hotel does not provide bedding therefore please bring bedding for your dog.
- Dogs left alone in the rooms that bark continuously are required to be attended to by their owners.
- If you have booked a room and bring a dog without pre-advising the hotel an additional supplement will be applied to the room on check out. We only have 4 rooms available that are Dog friendly the supplement is €30.00 per night.
- All dogs are deemed to be house trained. A full room charge will be applied if any soiling or foul odours are detected on post check out.
- You are welcome to walk with your dog in our gardens and grounds on a lead, we do insist that you clean up after you dog.
- Dogs are not allowed to be walk near Bath House areas, Hot Tub , Sauna or rockery behind Bath House building